Critical Illness Insurance for Families & Individuals In Marion, IA
Protect your family with supplemental health and life.
Call (800) 525-7662
What is critical illness insurance in in Marion, IA?
Did you know?
Buy supplemental insurance to help cover the extra costs of a critical illness diagnosis like cancer, stroke, diabetes, or Alzheimers.
¹ "Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics—2018 Update: A Report from the American Heart Association," Circulation, 2018.
² American Cancer Society, Cancer Facts & Figures 2019, 2019, p. 9
The Benefits of Washington National Critical Illness Insurance in Marion, IA
Our critical illness insurance pays lump-sum benefits upon the first diagnosis of common conditions like, cancer, heart attack, and stroke. Choose the coverage that works best for you. We offer coverage with cash benefits for up 17 critical health conditions, 14 types of accidental injuries and 7 other important categories.
Critical illness insurance includes
- Benefits are paid directly to you or to whomever you choose, unless otherwise required
- Benefits are paid regardless of any other insurance you carry
- Your rates cannot be increased unless all rates of that kind are raised in your state
- Your policy is guaranteed renewable for life as long as premiums are paid on time
- Only you can cancel your coverage
Frequently Asked Questions in Marion, IA
About Washington National in Marion, IA